- To wake up in the City of Lights, go down to the "Boulangerie" right at the corner of your street, buy your own still-warm-from-the-oven croissants, and bring them back home to share with your companion.
- To schedule your vacation time at your own pace, and rest in your own sitting-room with your family, whenever you need to.
- To come back home to your farmhouse in Dordogne, after a day of visiting the medieval villages around.
- To stroll in the middle of the colorful markets of Provence, picking your own local melons; and some wine and cheese to share at home with your loved ones.
- To learn how to cook regional recipes, and bring back home the "French cuisine touch", while enjoying the comfy atmosphere offered by your host/hostess in his/her B & B in Provence or Dordogne.
- To become as proficient as you need in the language of Love and Diplomacy and to benefit from a great language immersion program.
What France by Heart offers you:
- This Friendly Network of Vacation Rentals has been created for the purpose of responding in a personalized, and professional way, to the above questions. Since 1994 we have had many happy customers. Some have become repeat clientele and are sending their friends to us too! We can give referrals.
- A choice of vacation rentals among hundreds of properties, set in Paris and all around France (Dordogne, Provence/Riviera, Brittany, Normandy, Languedoc region, and more) They range from a rental studio in Paris to a Chateau in the Loire Valley, or in Dordogne; with lots of appealing proposals in between!
- The friendly attention of a native French person, to answer your questions, help you prepare a great stay, share with you her knowledge and love for her home country, while being set just a call away from you, in the United States.
- Other services: guided personalized tours, language programs... Feel free to contact us to know more!